Superior Controls Specification
The Mitsubishi RCE3 remote controller combines all the basic user requirements – temperature setting, fan speed selection, mode and timer settings, with a comprehensive range of service data functions, inverter compressor speed indication, fault diagnosis and operational history. Infra-red wireless controller is available as an option. (Limited control function)
Ceiling Suspended indoor unit
Now has stylish rounded side panels, and a slimmer profi le – only 210mm on smaller models. The FDE can be installed adjacent to a side wall, allowing the pipe connections and electrical wiring to be concealed.
INVERTER systems constantly adjust the cooling/heating output, dependent on the varying room requirement, providing consistent and comfortable temperature control and lower energy costs.
- 7-Day Programmable Timer
- Two on/off settings each day
- Different temperatures for each set period
- External timer/BMS switching for Group (up to 16 units)
- Wall Controller – hard wired
- Integral temperature sensor
- Infra-red wireless controller optional
- INVERTER technology on all models
- Low profi le attractive white unit casing
- Improved air discharge louvre
- Low ambient control included
- Auto re-start after power interruption
- Reduced sound levels
- Compatible with Multi Systems
This system must be installed by an F Gas qualified engineer in order to comply with regulations and to ensure the warranty is valid.