- Compact & lightweight single fan design makes the unit almost unnoticeable
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, air handling units and Biddle air cutains
- Wide range of indoor units: either connect VRV or stylish indoor units such as Daikin Emura, Nexura …
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature and full inverter compressors
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- VRV configurator software for the fastest and most accurate commissioning, configuration and customisation
- Outdoor unit display for quick on-site settings and easy read out of errors together with the indication of service parameters for checking basic functions.
- 3 steps in night quiet mode: step 1: 47dBA, step 2: 44 dBA, step 3: 41 dBA
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation thanks to automated refrigerant containment check
- Possibility to limit peak power consumption between 30 and 80%, for example during periods with high power demand
- Connectable to all VRV control systems
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
In order to reach the highest possible efficiency from VRV systems, indoor and outdoor units should be chosen only by specialists who can assess what connection of units would meet your property cooling requirements. We strongly advise to assure whether this VRV unit has enough cooling power and is connectable to the indoor units you already have or the one you wish to buy. If you have any enquiry, our engineers are happy to help. Please contact us or 0208 450 9398 or refer to manufacturer’s manual.